I just found this tag while browsing blogs, and I just HAVE to participate. Tomorrow it would be way too late to do it, and I want some more Valentines Day content on my blog for today. I hope you are enjoying them.
The person who created this Book Tag is Pampered Pages. Wonderfully done on this tag.
Chocolate. All the way! I especially love it when stores make special Valentines Day chocolate in fun shapes.
2. Do you enjoy reading romance?
Yes. I love it! And with each year it is getting more and more. I just adore seeing couples come together, to root for them, to ship them.
3. Do you tend to read romance books throughout the Valentine’s Day season?
I constantly want to, but then I forget. Oops.
4. Your fictional sweetheart shows up at your door with a Valentine’s Day gift. What is it?
Either books, yummy chocolates or cakes, maybe a cute accessory.
5. How many romance books do you have that are written by the same author?
Quite a few, I am a big fan of Colleen Hoover and Sarah Dessen.
6. What is a romance book that made you cry?
Phew, too many. I am a girl who easily cries and gets very emotional. Especially when the couple has been through so much and I am so invested in them.
7. If you could choose any place (fictional or real) to escape to for a Valentine’s Day date with your sweetheart, where would you like to go?
Before my honeymoon I would have said Venice, OK, good I will still say Venice as that is one gorgeous city and I have so many wonderful memories about it. But I would also love to visit Paris once.
8. DISTANCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER: What anticipated book release do you know in your heart you will absolutely love?
The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper. Coming out in May 2020, and I know I will love it. NASA, two cute guys, love. Ahh!
9. Do you have any favorite love-themed quotes from any of the books you have read?
“I wonder if it’s possible for people to fall in love with a person one characteristic at a time, or if you fall for the entire person at once.” – Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
“Luke used to give me butterflies. Noah spawned mutant pterodactyls.” – Pushing the Limits by Katy McGarry
“I love you. I can’t remember when I fell in love with you but very naturally, I had fallen in love with you before I knew it. The first time I met you, you were a strong and kind boy. You always protected me.” – 5 Centimetres per Second by Makoto Shinkai
“These feelings you engender in me, my lord, are most indelicate. You should stop causing them immediately.” – Soulless by Gail Carriger
10. ALL’S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR: Do you have more books with red or pink spines?
I have more books with red spines. I would like to show you guys a photograph, but collecting all my red or pink books is a bit of work giving I have so many books to browse through. 😛
Oh boy, this was just so much fun to write and do. I am so happy I discovered this tag in time for Valentines Day. I hope you enjoyed my answers and I hope you all have a wonderful day~