Happy weekend, welcome to a brand-new Book Tag. This time one I have seen floating around for a bit and which I was curious to try: Would You Rather!
Today I was supposed to just take it easy and let my scheduled posts run wild, but I really wanted to do this tag, so here I am. 🙂 I found the rules over at Happy Reading Co, a blog that I really love reading, so go go and visit her.
*Answer the questions given to you by your nominator
*Make up your own questions and tag others.
I don’t care for Booktube, it is just not my thing. So I will go for meeting my favourite book blogger. I don’t know who I would pick though as I got so many great book bloggers I love.
2. Would you rather live in a library in space or live in a library under the sea?
OMG, that is such a hard question. On the one hand I would love to be a mermaid under the sea and read, but to float with zero-gravity in space with a book in my hand? OK, I am going for space. That sounds just wonderful and then you got all the stars around you. dreams
3. Would you rather read everything ever published (even the worst books) or read only one book a year?
Everything published. Yes, I would be sad to read bad books, but at least I get to try out tons of things and find some favourites. Who is to say that that one book in the year is a good book! Imagine that, you are looking forward to that one book and it sucks. No thank you.
4. Would you rather not be able to read any books from your favorite author or have them not publish anything again?
I would rather not read anything then. sad I don’t want to take away the awesomeness written by this author for others.
5. Would you rather have your favorite character be a terrible person in real life or your favorite author be a horrible in real life?
Character. Definitely. I hate it when authors I love act like dicks online. Please don’t.
6. Would you rather have to dog-ear your pages or have to write on them?
OH NO> NO NO NOONONOONOOO. OK breathes, I am OK. Um, dog-ear as you can still fold those back and not much damage should have been done. I hope.
7. Would you rather only read mass market paperbacks or only read stiff, non-floppy paperbacks?
Mass market paperbacks.
8. Would you rather marry your fictional crush or your real life crush?
Well, I already married my real life crush last year, so there we go.
9. Would you rather have your favorite character die in the end or have your favorite character not complete their mission/life goal?
Not accomplish their mission/life goal. Sorry character, but I don’t want to see you die. Do you know how emotional I get about characters especially ones I love? Oh my gosh.
10. Would you rather remember every story you’ve read and not read anything else, or forget every story you’ve read the moment you’ve finished reading?
I already remember a lot of books which I why I only re-read years after I read a book. But I guess I would go for forget every story, that would be nice as I could re-read them as if they were new books. And we all know that the first read is the most awesome. 🙂
Would you rather read one genre all your life or have to read all genres even the ones you don’t like?
Would your rather be allowed to only snack while reading or only drink?
Would you rather watch a tv-series/movies before or after reading the book?
Would you rather read only books with a pretty cover or a boring cover?
Would you rather only read big books for life or short books?
Would you rather have an unreliable narrator or one you can trust?
Would you rather watch only the adaptation of your book or only read the book?
Would you rather have your character crush on their enemy or their next door cute neighbour?
Would you rather have crumbs or drink stains in your book?
Would you rather always have the new book smell when you buy a book or always the old musty smell when you buy a book?
I tag EVERYONE! I am just not a big tagger + I don’t know who already did this and I would feel kind of bad tagging them again. Can’t wait to see what you guys answer to my questions.
I hope everyone enjoyed this post, I know I had a lot of fun answering and making new questions. I am glad I decided to come out of my weekend break for this one. I want to wish everyone a very happy Sunday.