Hohohoho and merry December! Christmas is coming and I thought it would be fun to do some Christmas-themed things. I found some tags to do and today I am proudly showing Book Tag #1: Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag!
I found this tag over at Flora Musings (be sure to check out her amazing blog).
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link Jenniely post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it.
😇 Yes, unless I got a good reason. If I get it from NG I will review all, but if I have a book from an author I may choose not to review because I wasn’t a fan.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley.
😇 Nope, my feedback ratio is 99-100%.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did).
😈 Hahahaha, yes, yes, that may have happened. Sometimes I just cannot write a review or I forget because things are too busy.
4. Folded down the page of a book.
😇 NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
5. Accidentally spilt on a book.
😇 Not that I can think off. And otherwise it was just a drip of water or something else. Nothing major.
6. DNF a book this year.
😈 Everyone reading my blog knows that if I don’t like a book.. I DNF. It is a freeing feeling.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it.
😇 While I do buy tons of books just for the covers, I do read them. Even my new Grisha editions in Dutch I will be reading them.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework).
😈 Haha, yes, I believe I did that. Not to mention doing it these days when actually I am supposed to do something else (like cleaning my house).
9. Skim read a book.
😈 Yes, that has happened. Often when there is too much dialogue or when there are scenes I just don’t feel OK with (gore/rape/abuse).
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal.
😇 Nope. I don’t set my GR goal for that. I just have a goal to check my 2020 books as GR isn’t a good website at times.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it.
😈 Yes, but in my defence we both borrowed books together, I didn’t know him that much but he had the same interests as me (Egypt), and then he suddenly moved away. So, while I would love to give back the book.. I can’t.
12. Broke a book buying ban.
😇 I have never done a book buying ban as I already have a budget each month.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about.
😇 Nope. I generally finish my reviews as soon as I finish the books. Sometimes it takes a week, but that is rare.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading.
😇 NOPE. NOPE. NOPE again.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads.
😈 That may have happened. I have plenty of books not on Goodreads as they are Dutch and sometimes I read one before I sleep, forget about it as it isn’t on Goodreads. In the end I often may add it, but that can take anywhere up to a week to a few months.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend.
😇 Since this is about friends, I guess I am innocent on that. I don’t really have real (not online) friends who read.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book.
😇 I haven’t borrowed books from friends in years, but no, I would never do that. What is this monstrous thing?
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged.
😇 Nope. If I remove it then it is going on a shelf for safe-keeping.
20. Sat on a book accidentally.
😈 Haha, yes, that may have happened when I was tired.
Result: 😇 = 13 😈 7!
Yes, I have been nice! does a happy dance
This was just so much fun to do! I am happy I found this tag and I would recommend it to everyone who hasn’t done it yet. I am curious how many of my readers are nice or naughty!