I was hunting around for a fun Halloween/Spooktober tag to do, a lot of them I already did over the years but then I bumped into this zombie-tastic tag and I just knew that this was going to the one for me! It sounds just too much fun!
The creator of this tag is Gemsbooknook, check out their post here: Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag.
1. Pick 5 books, I suggest that you don’t read on the situations first before doing this tag.
2. Turn to a random page and the first name you see gets to be on your Zombie Survival Team, Repeat. You should now have ten names.
Keep in mind the order from which you’ve chosen these books.
Your Zombie Team
1. The first person to die: Nina – Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo (NOOOESSSS, not Nina!!😭😭😭)
2. The person you trip to get away from the zombies: Liz – Blood Lad Omnibus #2 by Yuuki Kodama (well, to be fair, Liz would survive, then again, she may hunt you down… mmm)
3. The first person to turn into a zombie: Macy – Crave by Tracy Wolff (nnooeeees😭😭😭😭)
4. The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Tanith – Skullduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy (yes, yes I can see this happen. XD)
5. The idiot of the team: Beattie – Bad Mermaids #1 by Sibéal Pounder (OMG, this fits)
6. The “brains” of the team: Tolya – Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo (that seems fair)
7. The team’s medic: Staz – Blood Lad Omnibus #2 by Yuuki Kodama (not sure…. but he has drive so who knows maybe he will be good at it)
8. The weapons expert: Jaxon – Crave by Tracy Wollf (yes, yes, that would be a good fit)
9. The brawler: Serpine – Skullduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy (well he is the baddie in the book so I guess he could make a good fighter)
10. The Team Captain: Zelda – Bad Mermaids #1 by Sibéal Pounder (good fit!)
OMG, this was just so much fun and I giggled a lot at what I signed these characters up for. Sorry guys~! XD I am just going to tag all my readers. Does this tag sound fun? Be sure to do it and let me know what you picked, I am so curious which characters/books you all choose. Happy Halloween!