Welcome all to a shiny new Birthday Book Tag!! It is my BIRTHDAY today! YAY!! Another Corona-birthday, but I got some fun plans, so I don’t mind. I got 3 recipes I want to bake (including brownie cookies), movies to watch on Netflix, we will be ordering some yummy food, and a friend is popping by in the evening to celebrate! Oh, and presents, my husband got a nice stack of presents I can finally unwrap! XD
And I wanted to do something fun for this day so I went on the hunt for a new Birthday Book Tag! I found this one over at The Literary Phoenix and it was just too much fun! does a happy dance
The tag was originally created on BookTube by Brunette Bibliophile!
Let’s get this party started!
1. Count your birth day along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on?
Haha, so um, 5-2, is 3? And then from one of my bookshelves *thinks which one she should pick*. Then it would be this book.
2. If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?
Phew, just one character?? Do you know how hard this is? I guess I will go for Nina from Six of Crows/King of Scars, because she is a wonderful character + she likes to eat yummy food and can tell me some recommendations on what we should pick for the party.
3. Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.
4. Find a book that is the color of your birth stone.
5. Is there a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?
Haha, I am sure there is, but I am very private about my age (all I will say is that I am over 18).
6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would like to have been born in.
Oh man, I got so many time periods/countries. So I will pick two. One time period + world that doesn’t exist (steampunk, werewolves, dirigibles, spies, and vampires) and a country that does exist (Japan)!