“Quinn looked to the horizon as the cornstalks swayed with the breeze. The corn itself could have been waving hello, or it could have been breathing.”
Read review here
1. Scary past story for the caves (creeped me out).
2. Scary motel close to the caves (things happening even there).
3. That souvenir shop gave me the heebie-jeebies, especially when they got those gift bags and each of them got their worst fears in a bag.
4. The characters (at least for a bit), they were fun, interesting and I was hoping for certain events to happen.
5. The maze part and the truth about it. I was just shivering the whole time when they went through the part of the maze with clowns (Nooooooooo), mots (urggghhhhh).
6. The whole setting was awesome. I wish there would be more creepy caves stories.
Now what I didn’t like:
1. The characters when they went into the caves. There is clearly a big sign of no-no, don’t enter and yet… they enter. Stating that because there must be lights, it must be safe. *snort*
2. The ending. It was horrendous. We finally have characters like that and then you do that? No, just no. That is just horrendous. I was all hoping for a certain ending, only to get a no-ending.
Well that is all, as you can see I mostly liked the book. 🙂
I would recommend it to everyone who needs a creepy book and doesn’t mind a bad ending.